Friday, December 4, 2009

Dhivia's "The Serpent Saga"

What is a mere serpent when you have the wisdom and mental capacity to take on the Lochness Monster????

You never fail to amaze me with the way you evaluate a certain situation and form your perceptions. You have the ability to see the bigger picture and prepare yourself for what lies ahead….so don’t let all these little incidents scare and scar you. Let me assure you, you are the one who is going to have the last laugh.

I think you have the institution of Friendship in the right perspective; unlike me. You know how I have been taken for a ride by some of my ‘friends’, even backstabbed and how much it has upset and affected me. I am not embarrassed to admit that many times I have wished that I could see things the way you do.

The time is approaching for you to be on your own. As difficult as it is for me to let go, I know I have to. I have full confidence that you will do very well. You have the maturity, intelligence and are independent enough to handle anybody or any situation.

So go forth and conquer!

1 comments:

dv said...

Thanks, amma :)
I just hope things will turn out okay.