Friday, October 31, 2008

Little thrills

At my age there’s hardly any chance of having thrilling experiences. I might try the roller coaster in Gentings because can’t afford bungee jumping in New Zealand. I could save up for a ship cruise because that will definitely excite me to the core. But then again, a cruise will be a big thrill!
Thanks to the school magazine editorial board, I was thrilled to see my pictures in several articles reported. I have not been so privileged before. Better yet was the article on blogging which had a special mention of my blog.
Now I feel pressured to post more regularly. It is not that I don’t have issues to discuss but I must practice self-censorship so that my blog won’t be controversial, contentious, litigious or touchy. But with the school holidays around the corner, I hope to find more time to practice my literary skills.

0 comments: