Saturday, May 31, 2008

Abuse of my chatbox!

Yes, there goes my chatbox! Thank you guys for your advice, I’ve heeded your advice and removed my chatbox. Now, I’m being informed that others are using my name and leaving indecent messages in other chatboxes. It does not bother me in the least.
Firstly, everyone who knows me will attest that I never utter indecent or vulgar words in any language that I speak. Have any of you heard any form of vulgarity from me? No way. Thus any bad language in your chatbox is definitely not from me!
Secondly, some people are plain spoilers! It appears their aim in life is to make other peoples’ lives miserable. Perhaps they have nothing better to do. Perhaps they enjoy this cheap thrill of upsetting other people. Perhaps that is how they have been brought up – to use fowl language and be born losers! Whatever their reason, I’m thankful for them. God can’t possibly accommodate all of us in Heaven. I suppose these people make God’s job a little easier. These people insist on booking their place in Hell! Let them. Hindus and Buddhist believe in karma. I strongly believe such people contribute towards my good karma. Heh! Thank you You!
I have finished marking my exam scripts and in fact have been catching up on my reading. I intend to review these books on my blog soon. Actually I got this idea from Pei Hau’s blog. He wrote quite a bit on restaurants and food, so I want to share my experience reading books.

8 comments:

| Shannya | said...

Hi. I was told to visit your blog in a result of some outrage from a student claiming that a moral teacher has no rights posting up such posts...so i decided to drop by and have a look. And here's what I think... You have your own prerogative over your own blog, so let them stop you not, it's good that a teacher is open enough to have a blog in the first place. =D cheers.

Premnath Agamutu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Premnath Agamutu said...

Fuiyoh.. my blogging aunty! :)

Sorry... earlier comment had typo. Removed to jaga image. :)

Concerned said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Concerned said...

dont be fooled by mr. weng wai and I will stay away from him if i were u. He has cause lots of problems to many people.

-NiGeL- said...

hey pn. kokilam,

im not passing a comment or something, but am just wondering whether your religion says that God cannot accommodate all of us in heaven.

this it out of curiosity.

thanks.

nigel

JiaYuan said...

Hey Pn Kokilam. I'm surprised you got blog. Not to say that teacher can't have blog. Haha. Hope teacher still remember me. Teacher can go check out my blog about how my course going. Teacher also can go update Pn Sarala and other teacher. Hope we can keep in touch. xD Take care!

Mr.Dogking said...

hey pn kokilam. remember me? i guess you have forgotten me anyways. i'm ur "trouble maker" in geography class last year,Jason Yeoh. :) anyways i'm just dropping by. anyways i'm apologise for creating so much trouble for you! take care! :D